- Providing comprehensive knowledge for trainees about Zakat, merchandise, and applications and implementation in Saudi Arabia.
- To be familiar with all the Zakat, Tax, Custom Authority’s rules and regulations related to Zakat declarations, settlements, and objections
- Face-to-face lectures
Courses Joining Requirements:
Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or Law.
All relevant tax employees in the Zakat and business sector.
- Providing inclusive knowledge about merchandise Zakat in Saudi Arabia.
- Learning how to prepare and evaluate Zakat declarations for Zakat, Tax, and Customs Authority.
Course Key Components:
- The main concept and objectives of Zakat
- Business activities subject to tax
- People subject to Zakat
- Zakat base
- What is deducted from the Zakat base?
- Investments Zakat in natural gas
- Financial activities
- Financial leasing transactions
- Fixed assets deductions/settlements
- Zakat and insurance companies
- Small taxpayers
- Zakat declarations
- Screening and linking procedures
- Amendments on Zakat declarations
- Objection’s procedures
- Appeals procedures
- Discontinuation of business activities.